Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday, Monday

Ever have a few days where you just couldn't sleep? Well, that's me right now. I haven't had a good night's sleep in days... too many things running through my mind. I have so much to do. I want to start an online store to try to sell some of my antiques, I need to get my house decluttered, hubby and I are working on a station wagon to get it ready to drive, and the kids are on summer break!

Whew! I'm exhausted just typing about it...lol I really need to get a list going and just do one thing at a time. It seems like as soon as I start a project, someone needs me and it gets put on hold.... I know, I know - that's because I'm a mommy, and I have to do everything :) I just wish I could get some sleep at night so I wouldn't be so darned cranky all day :(

On a lighter note - my daughter is still going strong with her pregnancy. She is 18 weeks today and counting! YAY! I am still praying for that little grandson of mine to hang in there and wait a few more months (try 4), until he shows himself. Also, my youngest 2 children both received Honor Roll for the end of the school year! They make me and hubby proud! My Father-in Law is doing well with his chemo treatments and celebrated another Father's Day :) so all is not lost....

I hope everyone else had a good Father's Day with their hubbies, or dads :) I made a really nice steak dinner for my sweetheart and spent the day doing car repair with him while my mother-in-law had the kids at her house swimming. It was a good day and everyone was happy :)

Well, that's about it for now - I have some crochet projects in the works as well as some sewing to get done... more to add to the long list..lol I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I will be back soon with more stuff going on in the burbs..Haha.

Take care and Happy Crafting!

No comments: